Who We Are
We are a diverse community of scholars, learners, partners and leaders dedicated to a common cause: the pursuit of knowledge.
The important work of empowering our students, faculty and staff to realize their full potential is always evolving—and always worth it.
How are we enabling students, faculty and staff to succeed? We are:
- Creating an inclusive and equitable campus environment—one that welcomes, values and embraces the diverse perspectives of every member of our community.
- Protecting academic freedom; institutional independence; and the associated rights, responsibilities and privileges.
- Enriching the student experience with transformative opportunities to learn, grow and thrive.
- Enhancing the employee experience through robust talent development as well as transformative opportunities to collaborate, engage and advance.
- Updating our physical and operational environment to encourage risk-taking, exploration and collaboration.
For additional details on how we are advancing these objectives, read the full strategic plan.