What We Do
Our initiatives and operations fuel opportunities of the highest quality in three key areas: academic excellence, research and scholarship, and community service.
The very best programs grow in ways that connect students, faculty and staff with the knowledge, experiences and networks needed to drive transformative change.
How are we achieving excellence in our academic and research programs? We are:
- Enhancing graduate and professional offerings in terms of their reputation, relevance and impact.
- Creating more preeminent teaching, learning, scholarship and research experiences.
- Increasing our participation and presence in multidisciplinary, solution-sized research projects.
- Broadening our academic opportunities to include more nontraditional students and settings.
- Expanding opportunities for civic and global engagement.
For additional details on how we are advancing these objectives, read the full strategic plan.